Asian Development Institute for Community Economy and Technology (adiCET) is the leading institution in Asia, which functions as a research and development institution for the wellbeing of the society by using green technologies.
adiCET will participate in solving crisis of the national and global economies, natural resources, energy, and the deteriorating environment from the community level. The institution offers M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in community economy and technology development related programs.
adiCET campus is on the Chiang Mai World Green City (CWGC). Chiang Mai Green City will be the first community in ASEAN to use only renewable energy and green technology while striving to be 100% sustainable.
adiCET is part of the Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (CMRU) and its academic programs are integral with CMRU.
Chiang Mai Rajabhat University, 202 Chang Puek Rd., Muang, Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
Phone / Fax
(Photo courtesy of adiCET)
adiCET core mission is to perform research and provide training on appropriate technology for the community
The technology transfer and training will foster community development and business incubation
Chiang Mai Green City
- Real-living community park;
- Learning center for people to experience the sustainable way of living;
- Source of inspiration – bring ideas back and implement.
- Community economy and technology development;
- Information technology for business and education;
- Community energy and environment.
R&D – Training
- Appropriate technology research;
- Interdisciplinary research: science and social-science;
- Community involvement;
- Training community leaders;
- Training youth/vocational students.
- Academic -> Research -> Community development & business;
- Appropriate community product/services/management;
- Manufacturing support;
- Business and financia plan support;
- New development/business fund;
- Retain youth in their hometown.